Product Code: GLO-ROL1 or GLO-ROL2
As recommended in IEC 60903 & ASTM F496,
Rubber Insulating Gloves should be subject to
a daily or pre-use Air Test.
The new Balmoral Engineering Glove Air Test Tool facilitates this critical safety requirement.
EASY TO USE: Slide glove cuff in one end, roll up trapping air, check for pin holes/leaks.
Using the correct tool and procedure enhances safety and eliminates tearing or destroying gloves with incorrect devices or techniques.
- Roll Tool for HV gloves & LV gloves.
- Always check gloves prior to each use.
- Takes seconds to use.
- Durable Lightweight plastic.
- Fits inside a standard glove bag.
- Tapered at both ends for ease of use.
For LV Glove, use P/N: GLO-ROL1 (length: 360mm)
For HV Glove, use P/N: GLO-ROL2 (length: 300mm)